Design Process–Student Reflections
You’ve had the opportunity to work through the design process and create a prototype. Now it’s time to think about the process and share with others what you learned.
Consider these questions in our response, but share anything else that is important to you.
- What steps did you follow to create your prototype? Give details about what you did in each part of the design process.
- Which step or steps did you find the most important? Why?
- What did you create? How did it change as you tested it?
- What didn’t go well? How did you work through it?
- What did go well? What are you most proud of? Why?